My Days & Life

Thursday, December 4, 2008

home alone part 1...

Mommy & Daddy went to Sentosa last week.. they didnt tell me at 1st.. but i knew cos of DOGGY instink! cos i saw mommy's pictures of the tickets..
(mommy: its instinct my dear)

cable car ticket... (dun have my share)

Butterfly Garden...
underwater world and dolphin show! why cant i go!

These are all the dreadful TICKETS!

my mom gave me some of the lames excuses! for why i cant go... cos mommy say i will bite the butterfly, bark at the dolphins jumping out of the water and mommy worry that i might be afraid of heights! *cry* Mommy so bad right! hmp! so i have no choice but to stay at home lor...

But at least i get their bed to snooze for the whole afternoon! hiakhiakhiak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home