My Days & Life

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My day out with mommy and daddy!

Finally i can blog.. Mummy forgot my user-ID and password when i asked her to help me log in while i get ready all my pictures!


And most of the time mummy go to DFS to have my pic and stuff all loaded there.. But anyway! recently we just went to Pasir Ris Beach! Thanks to daddy he go and fix mummy's bike with a basket so i can sit in!

And mummy say its a great chance for her to work out some FATS! haha!






Here me w
ith my mummy.. I didnt wan to go in the water one.. but she carried me into it..! See her smurky face! And see my poor puppy face.. =(











Mommy comforting me.. WHY? COS I DUN WAN TO GO IN THE WATER~!













Must i really go?













I SAID I DUN WAN! ARGH~! >=(


















Mummy: Joey we come here already.. u have to enjoy u know.. dun be scared..


Joey: But i dont wan.. T_T
















Daddy~!!! HELP!!! STOP TAKING PIC OF ME LE LA!! T_T~










Are u coming to help me or not~!

















AHHHH~!!! im sinking!!!


(Mummy: drama gal *tsktsktsk*)









And FINALLY im on LAND!! Oh MOTHER LAND!





























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hey! U know.. Its kinda FUN! Im going back~! =D


Mummy: See the smirk on her face now?












Here i come! =P













Mummy opens her arms big and wide for me... As im reaching near her.. =)













At Last... Feel mummy warm huggy...












-Is that my... FREESBEE~!?














- Gottcha!














- Phew! Thats was LOADS of fun!











- Hey wait... who's THAT!










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mummy: Its a pug.. the pug started to run away when joey starts to bark at poor lil-puggy.. haizz.. Joey ah Joey....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A funny lil-pic to share of Joey..




AIR PADDLE~!!!






Ok.. enough of laughing at me.. or else i will get angry! >=(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, lets continue.. Mummy and Daddy cycle to petmovers with me in mummy's basket.. We stop for a few times cos Mummy and Daddy was tired cos of all the cycling and the swimming.. Hump! So much for an excitement! When we reach petmovers as usual there was no one.. then i was let off leash for a run! today's run abit short.. cos grandma and grandda came to pick us up at 6.30pm..

Mummy: PheW! lucky they say to come pick us up.. haha.. else me and my bf sure KO.. and will have to stop for a few more rounds.. hahhaha~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home