My Days & Life

Thursday, October 2, 2008

When i was at my pervious owner's place i got very bad skin problem.. having bald parts near my buttock.. and after 1mth now my buttock looks much better! im living a princess life now.. haha.. when ever mommy comes home she will always hug me and kiss me.. i love to kiss her too!!

Whenever i kiss my mommy my mommy's mommy will always say EEEeee... lol!! i always wanted to kiss my granny also.. but she always say "NO" then ok lor.,. i kiss my mommy only.. daddy also dun like me to kiss him.. am i so smelly???? so sad right... sobzz..

nevertheless! these are some pics of me with my skin problems... i look so messy...

My Messy Fur........
Photobucket

My Messy Fur........
Photobucket

See my buttock almost bald.. sobz..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Me Playing Ball Ball!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home