My Days & Life

Sunday, November 30, 2008

an experiment gone WRONG!.

Mommy knew i was allergic to chicken.. but she wanted to give me more of those protein and vitamin thingy.. Silly mommy consulted people from the forum.. they say can try abit.. then while making breakfast for herself on a faithful morning.. she gave me some egg with bread! i ate it thou.. cos i actually eat anything that smells good.. i dun care so much about my "figure" anyway..

As of which, it actually turn out that 2 days aft the egg and bread i lost some of my fur on my buttock... hmp! mommy and daddy was laughing at my "lost" saying im botak again..........

and now mommy have put me back on the supplements and spray.. i dun like the spray... made me smell like vanilla.. yuck! Hope my "lost" will come back to me fast fast! so spray spray no more!!

will update the pictured when i got hold of my mommy's lappy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home